How to Farm
Coin98 Extension is now supported on Google Chrome. If you are a new user, you could install Extension directly on your computer:
Since Baryon Network is a BNB Chain-based project, you have to own a BNB Chain Wallet to use the platform.
After you have downloaded Coin98, you can follow the instructions below to create a BNB Smart Chain wallet (BNB BEP20) or import an existing wallet on other wallet applications into Coin98.
Because Baryon Network uses BNB BEP20 as a gas fee, so you have to own BNB BEP20 in your wallet.
Everything is ready, let's go to Add liquidity!
If you already installed Coin98 Extension, Coin98 Extension will automatically connect to the corresponding BEP20 Wallet.
Step 1: On the Active tab, choose your desired pool. Click Enable to approve, then click Confirm.
This tutorial will take the AURA-BUSD LP as an example.
- The system will ask users to pay a network fee to approve the token. Users need to prepare enough fees for this step.
Note: You must read the information carefully before staking:
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate): the number of rewards you will receive if farming this LP token in one year. The bigger the number, the more rewards you will receive in the pool.
Notice: Yield farming can give high APYs/ APRs rewards, but it comes with a risk of Impermanent Loss. It is not as scary as it sounds, but it is worth learning about the concept before you get started. Check out this great article about Impermanent Loss from Binance Academy to learn more.
- Earn: The token reward you will earn from farming LP in the pool.
- Ended: Once the end time is reached, the rewards for that pool will stop being distributed.
- Liquidity: Total liquidity is currently deposited in the pool.
Step 3: Click Stake. Select the amount of token you want to stake, check the gas fee -> Click Stake.
Step 4: Wait a few minutes for the system to process. After processing successfully, the system will display a notification and your staked LP Token will be shown as below.
- The rewards will be real-time updated, you can harvest anytime by clicking “Harvest”
- You can stake more LP tokens by clicking the “+” button.
- Otherwise, you can unstake by clicking the “-” button.
There will be no lock-up period when you stake in BaryonFarm, so you can unstake anytime.
Step 1: Choose the pool you want to unstake. To unstake, click the “-” button.
Step 2: Select the amount of LP Tokens you want to unstake, check the gas fee -> Click Unstake LP Tokens.
Step 3: Wait a few minutes for the system to process. After the unstake process is successful, the amount of Unstaked LP tokens will be recorded in your initial pool.